Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Jeslyn tagged part 1

Dear Jes…why you tagged me~~~


Layer 1: On The Outside
Name: Melissa Ting Sok Lin
Birthdate: 7 September 1988
Current status: Single…
Eye Colour: Black/brown
Hair Colour: Black/brown (not enough nutrient for hair)


Layer 2: On The Inside
My Heritage: Malaysia
My Fear: no fear
My Weakness: lazy
My Perfect Pizza: paperoni chicken/beef


Layer 3: Yesterday,Today & Tomorrow
The First Thought Of Waking Up: What my dream means…
My Bed Time: It’s not fixed. Up to my mood.
My Most Missed Memories: My secondary school day and NS.


Layer 4: My Pick
Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi
Mcdonalds or Burger King: Mcdonalds (I’m lovin’ it).
Single or Group Dates: Depends. Sometimes single sometimes group dates.
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla and chocolate
Capuccino or Coffee: Capuccino and coffee (hahahaaaa…)


Layer 5: DO YOU..
Smoke: NOPE!!!
Take A Shower: Of course.
Have A Crush: Long time ago….
Go To School: Go to college.
Believe In Yourself: OF COURSE!
Think You're A Health Freak: Absolutely not.


Layer 6: In The Past
Drink Alcohol: Rarely.
Gone To The Mall: ........
Dyed Your Hair: Nono


Layer 7: Are You Hoping To..
Get Married: Not really. I hoping not to get married. (hohoho)
Have Children: Sure… If I married.


Layer 8: In A Guy
Best Eye Colour: Blue
Best Hair Colour: Depends. (ang mo sure ang mo colour la)
Short or Long Hair: Long… Until shoulder it’s enough.


Layer 9: What Were You Doing Just Now?
A Minute Ago: Doing the tag tagged by my dear Jeslyn
An Hour Ago: Having dinner
Month Ago: Sinking in my own hole
Year ago: crayzing around


LaYer 10
I love: everything
I hate: alone
I hide: my feelings…


Layer 11 : Tag 5 people
Myanothermapleleaf
Petaibabe
Carmen
Cindy

No comments: