Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

China trip- Gui Lin day 1。中国之旅-桂林 第一天

Our flight was on 7th April, 6am in the morning. Since it was a tour organised by my godmother, we travel together by bus from Melaka to LCCT at 12am midnight. It was a rough start as there were some problem here and there before we start our journey in China. Bus was way too early. My godmother had calculate the exact time to be reach in each person house thus we still have to wait the other to come out from their house.


我们的飞机4月7日 6点早上。由于是跟我乾妈组织的旅行团,我们整团人租12点半夜的巴士从马六甲到吉隆坡国际机场。刚开始的旅程并不是很顺利,巴士太早到达我亁妈家令她很生气,因为我乾妈已经计算好抵达每个成员家的时间。







We aren't able to sleep well on bus for sure. Reach LCCT at around 3am. Had Marrybrown for breakfast after check in our luggage. When was the last time I had Marrybrown?? Then check ourselves in after breakfast.


一路上也不能睡好。大约3点到达 LCCT,check-in行旅后在机场吃了早餐。











Waited for the plane to take off, and we actually nearly missed the flight. 2 of our group members haven't check in yet so my godmother went to search for them. I was waiting for my godmother to arrived. It was full of anxiety and I actually saw the screen change from boarding to closed. I was like wtf?! Luckily my godmother able to reach in time and they let us go up the plane.


等着飞机启程的时间,我们差一点就错过这一班的飞机。有其中2个团员并没有进到入境处。我乾妈只好出去找他们。全部队员已经上飞机了。只有我在等他们。真的非常的紧张与焦急。我眼睁睁看着‘登机’变成‘关闭’。幸好我干嘛和另外两个团员及时赶到,工作人员也让我们登机。





Had a short nap on the plane but wasn't enough at all!
在飞机上小睡了一会儿,但根本就不够!


Once we arrived in Gui Lin, we had lunch there. Then the tourist guy, Jack bring us to Sakura Park. It's a garden with few hundreds of sakura. Now you no need go to Japan to see Sakura anymore! It is actually full of sakura. All of us went crazy after seeing the flowers.


抵达桂林后,我们在那里吃午餐。我们的导游,小翟带我们到樱花园。我们到达的那几天竟是樱花盛开的季节!整个公园有好几百颗的樱花。现在不用去日本都可以看到樱花!我们每个人看到整个花园的樱花都疯狂了。












































Spent quite some time over there. Then we went to a shopping mall there. Instead of shopping, me and my godmother went to taste their local food. There are quite a few shop outside of the mall, so we just walk around and try whatever we wanted to. Ate a bowl of beef noodles and also dumpling. There are 10 dumplings and only costs us 5RMB!


花了一些时间在樱花园。然后我们到一个商场。原本应该逛街的,我和我亁妈到商场旁找小吃。那里的小吃也还不错!吃了牛肉面,还有水饺。那水饺有10个,只有5块人民币!便宜到!













Then we checked in to our hotel, Merryland Hotel. I think it's a 5 stars hotel. We had steamboat as dinner in the hotel. Food was not bad but not excellent. Had a birthday celebration with one of the aunt as its her birthday on that day. We purposely ask Jack to buy the cake before we reach hotel.


我们住入桂林乐满地度假酒店,应该是5星级大酒店。我们在那里享用了晚餐。那里的食物还不错,但不是一级棒。简单地为其中一位团员庆祝生日。我们特地叫小翟帮我们买蛋糕。



























First day in Gui Lin- seem not bad. But because my trip was full of aunties and uncles, so... kinda no gang. But I tell myself, I'll try to enjoy myself to the max!


第一天桂林之旅-还不错。因为我的团都是 aunties, uncles的,所以没有什么伴。可是我对自己说,我要好好地享受这一次的旅行,让自己开开心心!

No comments: