Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

i am back!

i have been missing from my blog from one month! exactly one month!!
well, community medicine is such as asshole! have no time at all!
we have to organize HIP program, survey, thesis, research, proposal bla bla bla!
after that we have final written exam for 3rd year! wow!!!

finally everything is over!!! i have done with my finals!
i have no idea how i did it cause the questions for finals is like a piece of shit! totally out of topic!

i am having 1 month holidays now!!! something that i have been waiting for so long!
i am able to watch Euro Cup now!
i am doing my secret mission!! will reveal it once i am done! nothing big just something very small but i am very excited about!
i did not waste a single minute of my time during holiday! fully planned!!

i'm gonna updates my blog and also my holiday to china, which i have not continue since day 3 i guess!
so many things in my to-do-list!

2 comments:

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

And 1 of ur plan is basically to date with me..haha..please mark tis down to your calendar. =)

bluestarstsl said...

@peyyein

will find you when i am free! so far not free at all!!! omg. holiday like no holiday! haha