Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

1st aim next year

how stupid am i...
can't imagine how can i forget to bring along my laptop this week to cyberjaya.
laptop is my life man...
and now i can't blog...
can't watch movies and series...
can't download songs and movies...
can't surf net or chat...
can't change my blog pictures and whatever...
and the most important thing that i had plan--to write a resolution and flashback of this year before the year ends...
and now everything gone...
gone and gone...

the time passed so slow when my laptop is not around me...
today was just tuesday...
i have 3 more days to go...
thursday not going back for new year...
can't count down again for this year...
because of stupid exam...

this kind of life was boredddd......


1st aim for new year: NEVER LEAVE BEHIND MY LAPTOP AGAIN!
hahaha...


i guess i'm not going to blog until friday.
happy birthday to my dad first, which going to having his birthday on 1st january...

No comments: