Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hot Air Balloon festival




the more nearer to my professional exam, the more lazy i am.
i can't even finish 1 chapter in 2 days.
what happened to me?
seem like i have split into 2 person.
1 of me keep asking myself to study and be more hardworking. i was a little motivated that time.
another 1 of me being lazy and keep distracting when i was trying very hard to study.





obsessed in DSLR lately but the price nearly kill me.
browsed in internet and my choice was either Canon or Nikon.
how i wish i am a rich bastard now and i can buy anything i want.
no no no... this is not the way i suppose to be.











i went to the Hot Air Balloon festival last month.
so desperately need a DSLR before i went there.. cause i know i can take good pics! hahaha.
i was not allow to go into the area as i don't have DSLR.
it was judge by those mak-cik mak-cik and how they know which DSLR is good or not.
they say saw some handsome dude and just let them in.
even give them the ticket for the next day! gosh! wth!!







fine whatever... i took pic from the outside of the fence.
not really satisfied with what i took.













fern, amanda, mei and i went there on friday.
it was a bit late actually when we reach there.
it was around 6 and was jammed like mad.
then the weather is not so good too... it was raining before this.





so we round a few places only found a parking space, and it was at the roadside.
only i was interested in taking photos.
fern meet her bf there and they disappear in nowhere.
then mei and amanda want to go over the bazaar and walk around.
i was then left alone and i was shooting photo myself.


i like this pic very much! especially the girl trying so hard to take a photo. haha...














not much balloon was release that day.
maybe due to bad weather too...
i only manage to take a few which is similar pattern.







hmmm... not satisfied!
if there is another hot air balloon festival i will go again!
i will buy a DSLR then! see how those mak-cik stop me from going in! damn!!





p/s: thanks sinye for borrow me her LX3!

2 comments:

sinye said...

hahaha, i think u should borrow someone's and learn how to use 1st..
coz even my LX3 also cant really satisfy me d..although it still take good pictures..

and u must understand that those pics u took was just using auto function. should had played with the manual function..=)

dun so cong dong..

bluestarstsl said...

sinye:
i actually learn a bit before going there... even find online and youtube you can ask mei and amanda cause they were laughing at me! >.<

should have my own one then i'll familiar with the function and so on. but still it's not bad la right? hahaha...

cool down long time d lor~