Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

holiday-tioman-diving

damn it!
i'm thinking about diving and Tioman!!!


this was exactly a year ago!






at first i was searching my diving log book.
i thought i lost it! wtf!
then i found...

and then i was searching my diving license!
it was in my wallet and i thought i misplace it else where.

after that i was wondering where is my cert.
or i don't even have a cert from the diving center? wtf again!?


somehow i have sexy lip. wtf?!


why i can't just thinking about my professional exam?
something about SAQ, MCQ, OSPE, OSCE
or more detail of CVS, NS, musculo or respi, reproductive bla bla bla...
this is what i suppose to think right now!
damn it!!




and my handsome-young-ang mo instructor!


i just wish it is over ASAP!
then i pass with enough-to-eat result.
and then i can go to Tioman! and DIVE!
or maybe taiwan?

No comments: