Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

my little sister!

had a great great great chat with my sis yesterday night...
wonder how long we've talk... we might talk whole night!
i think we talk until 5 something am...
it was how long ago we had such long talk? i can't really remember...




but it was totally wonderful.
i get to know my sis better and it surprise me that both of us somehow alike in many ways.
the way we think, the way we deal with everything and also the way we enjoy our life.
i guess that both of us need lots of freedom and thus bf is not a really important thing.


friends are more important to us i guess...
with friends we can be how crazy we are.
and eventually we grow up and be more considerable and able to think for others.
i'm glad that my sis getter more mature in the way she thinks...





i still can remember we always fight when we were young.
maybe i was suppose to be the only attention to my parent and when she pop out, she steal everything from me. haha
then i always try to push everything to her if we do something wrong. hahaha...
cause usually we will not get scold if is her fault.
and we have a special way of dealing each other.





i remember telling her that i was the eldest and she has to listen to everything i say.
and when i ask her to do something she must do it.
she has to pour a cup of water to me when i want it, and she has to finish it when i wave my hand. (wtf?!)
and she just obey and didn't ask anything or argue with me





we always bath together when we were young.
and we had an imaginary friend's name 'Connie'.
HAHAHA! how funny was that.
yeah... i laugh when i think back about it.
imaginary friend??


what i remember is our dad told us once (or many times)
you only have 1 sister, who you gonna love if you don't love your only sister?
i think this really change us.
from time, we getting closer and closer.
we seldom fight now... or i can say we never fight now.
maybe some quarrel but the next second we are cool again.
sometimes just make me wonder how other family siblings can fight with each other...







now i feel it is so fun to have a sister... which not the way i think when i was small
we are almost same size and we wear each other shirt.
we wear each other shoes and will not complain...
i always thought of her whenever i saw something nice or something that suit her.
i bought tonnes of earrings even though i don't pierce my ears cause i give it all to my sis!


she's just so cool and everything will be just so wonderful with her around.
i really glad that i have a sister!
really very very happy and i know i am lucky to have her as my sister.
i hope that she will always be happy..




i love you Jennifer!

No comments: