Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Port Dickson holiday

my family and i went to Port Dickson for holiday last weekend.
my dad had conference over there and Novartis company sponsored him to stay at Thistle Hotel.
we just check online and found out that it is a 5 stars hotel.


Thistle Hotel


Thistle Hotel


Thistle Hotel


huge bed




hotel swimming pool


the decoration was nice but it doesn't really look like a 5 stars hotel.
the dinner for the first day is not so good but the day after was not bad.


then at first night we have to go down lobby to watch football as it was not shown in any channel in the hotel room. how dare they say they are 5 stars hotel.
had a great night as Holland win over Brazil! haha!!
my sis support Brazil and i support Holland.
she can't believe kaka's team lost.


me, jen and alvin


me and jen


me


jen


me and jen


me


mom and jen


then Uruguay and Ghana match was so damn awesome!
everything was full of drama and it was so excited!
i can't believe Suarez actually use his hand to prevent the goal. haha!


my dad went to has his conference, my mom and 3 of us have fun and relaxing around the hotel.
my sis and my bro went for swimming for the second day and then we went to beach.
the beach was so damn dirty and have a little distance of sand only.
how good if there were more sandy place there.


Thistle Hotel


jen


alvin


IMG_1708


IMG_1707


me


me and jen


that night we watch Argentina and Germany match in our room as TV2 show the match.
too bad Maradona has to pack his thing and go back Argentina... don't cry for me Argentina!!
Germany coach Joachim is still so handsome!
then my sister and i went down to lobby to watch another match between Paraguay and Spain.
luckily Spain won!



jen


me


me


jen


dad and mom


alvin, jen & me


finally i have holiday after so long of suffering.
i will try to be a better girl.


2 comments:

sinye said...

woot, new camera ar?? so nice d the pictures..=)

bluestarstsl said...

canon camera. not dslr yet. haha