Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

AS YOU MAKE ME STRONGER.

finally i believe that human is the most evil living things in this world.
not even ghost is more horror than them.
so now you should know why i rather be friend with ghost than human.


so i saw this comment in my shoutbox today when i visit my blog.




don't need you to tell me who is he/she, i already can guess who is he/she.
people just like to see you fall and when you fall, they will not lend you their hand cause their hand is busying covering their mouth that are laughing at you.




i did some searching and found out it was from KL.
and from here you can see basically almost everyday he/she will come and view my blog.
wondering what i will blog and what i'll do.




too bad my shoutbox has a system which tract down who leave the comment.
so i have the IP address.
the IP address is 124.13.119.255




to:
"manusia lemah" that commented: "aku rasa ada bagus kau tak dapat masuk tahun 3 kan kami pun tak mahu kau di situ"

thank you very much for your comment and so much of care for keep visiting my blog almost everyday.
i also think that it's great that i didn't get into 3rd year.
as i able to see who are sincere to me and who want to see me fall.
to see who is real and who is fake.
who is happy to see this and who will always be my side when i needed them.
no success will be made if there is no failure.
even though i missed the chance to go to 3rd year, but i get a lot in return.
God still being so sincere to me to keep so many real friends beside me.
and those is who i treasure for.
so... thank you very much for you comment.
AS YOU MAKE ME STRONGER.

No comments: