Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

i'm fine

well, after abandon my blog, my life, my thoughts for so long, i guess i'm fine now.
i've pick up all the pieces that fall over in my life.
thank you very much for my friends that will always be with me...

after coming back my hometown for so long, meet up with the real good friends somehow really make my life better...
really miss the time we had together especially in our secondary school time.
but time will not just stop at the moment and we have to move forward.

i'm really fine now and i've made my decision too...
thank you so much even thought you all didn't do much.
just listen to what i crap and asked my out for fun is really more than enough.
you guys are the best friends ever compare to those selfish one in the other place.
not even a single comfort or care after falling down...
i guess that there will still be bunch of them after we come out to the working society.

i just need sometime to think over before this and finally i choose my path.
even though i really hate that place really much, but i have no choice because of my passion...
what i can do is continue doing the same thing at the same place.
hopefully i have more strength and passion in the coming future...

a lot people are asking me: so what now? what's your decision? what's next?
you roughly know my answer now.
thank you very much for all those had care for me...
this is what friends will always be...

No comments: