Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

just married

one of my best friend is going to married soon. she told me about it few days ago. i was a little surprise at first cause i wasn't think it will happened so soon. but after a while and i thought about it. actually me and those friends around me already at the age of getting married and have their own family. there was nothing to be so surprise about. only that this is one of my really close friend that's why i have feel about it.


hey melissa! how old are you now? people are getting married and having boyfriend now and what are you still doing? still being single and lonely!
yeah i am single so what? i am very happy with my life now and happy being single. nobody trying to take over my life and i have total of 24 hours for myself and do anything i like!

well... i am having split personality now wtf

i remember i used to have a thought--everyone come to the world alone and eventually everyone will leave the world alone. everyone is lonely even though they have somebody beside them or having partner or whatsoever. so it's not very important for me to have a boyfriend or what.

maybe someday when i get angry or moody or do something weird people will scold me 老处女变态。 which direct translate as perverted old virgin. haha!


i really want to wish my friend to have a happily ever after life after married! wish her all the best as she is my best friend. i also hope that i will be able to attend her wedding dinner. according to her it will be around end of this year but her registration will next month! argggg... it's just too soon!

as for me, no worries... i believe in fate and if i have faith of it, soon or later, my another half will come to me in no time. or maybe when i was 50 only i will meet him! hahaha... full of crap! life is short! enjoy life first!!

2 comments:

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

yeah, SINGLE IS THE GREATEST MOMENTS OF LIFE! I support u my dear..we are the same..hahah..

when there is faith, there is..even no also, no force right..just let it flow~~~~~

no worries, u won't be alone..u have me...Sisters for life..

bluestarstsl said...

peyyein:
"when there is faith, there is... even no also no force right!" yeah totally right!
same goes to you!