Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Agape Boutique

Ever since pumps have become a new trend, I wanted pumps so much but even have a chance to have it.
Usually is because don't have my size. My feet is just too big! And the price wasn't cheap at all.
The most important one are those pumps I saw were too complicated with ribbons and flowers of it which I don't like. I just like it to be as simple as possible.
Finally I found a pump which suit me the best in Agape Boutique.


Agape Boutique


It was pre-order so I have to wait up to 2 weeks.
The pumps reach my house exactly on the date they promised me! and their service is good. They will try their best to help you to choose better size for your shoes.
It fit me so well for size 40. I don't feel too tight or too loose.
Usually in other shop either there is no size 40 or it doesn't fit my feet due to different cutting.


I was so happy and I took a photo and upload to facebook.
Out of my expectation, a lot of my friends comment on the photo and a lot people like it so much!




Finally I have a pumps that I love so much!
It makes me look taller. I think I have 170cm now with the pumps! haha!






The display photo is totally same as the real pumps right?!
What we worry the most from online shopping is due to different colour and not the same as the actual photo.





The pumps from different angle.








The online shop also have 2 shops in shopping mall.
  • Offline Blogshop @ AV149, Asian Avenue, Sunway Pyramid  (Rack named: agapeboutique.blogspot - displaying shoes and bags)
  • OB Couture @ Level 1, Tropicana City Mall (Rack #L2 - displaying ladies clothes, #N14- displaying Shoes and Bags) 
Other than shoes they also have bags and dress. If you can't go to the shop you can buy it online.




I just love this pump to much!!!
I will definitely shop in Agape Boutique again!!!

3 comments:

Agape Boutique said...

Thanks dear for your wonderful write-up :)

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

sa, ur shoes damn high la..after u wore it u wil be same tall as me.. and then, to my surprise, u have the same shoe size as me...and u know what, i hate to buy shoes cause always dun have my size...SAD! and is always hard to get shoes with our size...super sad!!

bluestarstsl said...

Agape boutique:
you're welcome!

Peyyein:
hahaha! i also damn hate to buy shoes lo cause i will end up disappointed. usually the largest is 39 and i just can't fit in.
sometimes i just can't resist and bought it and i only can wear a certain time cause too tight!
ya very high! i'm going to wear during wedding dinner la. if outing i might fall when i walk lo! haha...
we have another thing in common again!!!
maybe you can try and find shoes from this boutique. they have flats too! haha