Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

outing with peyyein

Have a date with peyyein on Wednesday afternoon to have brunch.
She came and fetch me for the first time ever!! haha...
Last time I use to fetch her from her house everytime we meet.
Yesterday when we were chatting and she get to know I am in Melaka, she asked me out and I agreed.
Wonder how we always have the same thought. Some times we just speak out the same word at the same time.
We just know each other's thought!


DSC01196
peyyein, this hairstyle suit you!!! very pretty!


She arrived at my house around 11am +, and we reach Melaka Raya's Nadeja at around 11.55am.
And I suddenly pop out a question: Is Nadeja open in this time?
Last time we went to Dataran's Nadeja and there open around 11am. Not sure about Melaka Nadeja.
We found out the door of Nadeja wasn't fully open. haha...
Well, we asked the waitress and she say they open at 12pm.
So we stand outside and wait for few minutes before the fully open the door.


Ordered cakes and cappuccino and we were chatting all along.
You just have to have a piece of cake with a cup of coffee. It's perfect!
When 2 girls and 2 mouths meets...... story never end.


DSC01195

DSC01197

DSC01198


After that we went over the opposite shop 'Pan and Wok'.
According to peyyein, it's belong to one of our friend's parent shop.
We just had our main course and dessert up the other way round right?
Who eat dessert first only eat main course?
I ordered pork chop and peyyein order fish and chip plus we share a glass of ice lemon tea.


DSC01199

DSC01201
where is my head peyyein?! haha...


The portion served is really big!
We regraded and should order 1 and share among ourselves.
But still I manage to finish it.
Until now I still feel the pork chop is still in my stomach.
Wondering why recently I keep craving for western food......


DSC01205

DSC01203



p/s: I just realize we didn't took photo together! Next time our first mission when we meet is to take a photo of both of us!

2 comments:

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

I super like tis post..weee~~~ hahah...

erhm, proud of myself that I am able to reach ur house safe and sound for the first time smr. Well, with the same thought only we can click together always and forever and continue to sail~~~

Hairstyle suit me? in real or based on that particular pic only?? hahah..pretty?? lagilah salah....with that messy hair, aren't that pretty i think..haha..

Ur head is being chopped by me for that particular pic..as the main focus was the ice lemon tea.. *evil grin*..

and I am super full after the cakes n those chopped...gosh, super FULL. Thanks a million for the companion, truly appreaciate n always nice to catch up with u. But next time no more nadeje, please....we go SECRET! there also got cake. Remember ya, MARK DOWN! More varieties smr..haha..

Last but not least, Remember to take pic together!...

P/S: i like writting essay, but please allow me for tat..ahhaa..

bluestarstsl said...

peyyein:
hahaha! proud of you too. i was waiting you call me and ask for direction but you didn't!
really suit you. maybe because of the dye colour too...
ya super full until i didn't eat for my dinner but my dad bought me burger for supper!
no problem as i also not really like Nadeja so much. haha...