Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas *updates*

Christmas is going to end in 25 minutes.
I have nothing better to do in the special occasion. went to church this morning with grandparents and then stay at home whole day long.
Getting use to the life i am having now, which is peace. But i really miss my friends in Melaka.
Some of them went to Singapore to celebrate, some was bored because I wasn't around and nobody to accompanied.

Christmas remind me of the craziest Christmas I had few years back.
I was in foundation that time. I remember I was going to have exam on 2 days after christmas.
So we did not celebrate christmas at all and only me and roomate was at home.

I wasn't satisfied at all cause we only stay at home whole day to study.
At christmas midnight, my net friend ask me out. He was bored at home as well.
So i agree. out of my expectation! cause we never meet before.
Kinda weird but its enjoying... at least there is some people who accompany each other during this special day.
I wonder how come I was so daring that time... never thought that he might be the wolf and eat me off. Luckily he is a good guy.


Merry Christmas!!


*updates*
just right after i post my blog, my cousin phone me asking for another friend's phone number.
my friend was my tuition friend during secondary and too bad i don't have her phone number. so i say i try to ask other friends that know her.
i went to her fb and post and ask for her phone number from her friends.
and then suddenly my cousin phone me and say: YOU ARE MY SAVIOR!
hahahahahaha!! i was confuse! i didn't do anything!

cousin says: you posted in fb right?
me: yeah?
cousin: she saw it and open the wooden door for me!! luckily!! she nearly go sleep already and she saw that post.
me: owww.... *only realize what's happening." fb really keng!
cousin: yalor! you are my savior la! i owe you once!!
me: hahahaha... never mind. as long as you can go in your house.
cousin: i nearly thinking of going to stay in hotel already!!


well... this is how i end my christmas! hahaha... really very funny!!

No comments: