Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

their graduation

I went up to PICC on 17th Dec for Mei's graduation. Since my family and relative already went to Hanoi on the day before. Kinda sad because all of my relative went and only my sis, another cousin and I didn't go. Mei told me about her graduation quite some times ago. I also promise that I will go for her graduation. So no matter what I have to go.









I reach there around 11am and her convo is still going on. So I found Chia, Fern's boyfriend and sit with him to wait them to come out. Bought a flower for Mei. I can't just go there empty handed right... While waiting, Mei's uncle and aunty arrived. Together with her cousin and her 2nd brother. Had conversation with Mei's family as I am quite close with them. Mei came out around 12.30pm. Had photo session with her family and friends.






arggg!!! i love her so much!!! she's so cute! so natural! and she bring joy to everyone!


After all the photo session, I drove her back to her house. I stayed with her until she go back to Sabah the next day. Stay over with her in her grandma house together with her grandma. Somehow I seem like becoming one part of her family members.





On the next morning, we had breakfast together and then Mei go to buy some stuff that she wanted to bring over to Sabah.






Mei asked me, how long since we last meet. And i thought back, it has been around half year since we last meet. Our last trip was our Cameron Highland trip. Time really flies..... but friendship stay. It has become more to like family instead of friend.....

No comments: