Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

accident

come back to Sitiawan yesterday because my O&G posting in Hospital Manjung going to start today.
everything was very smooth from Melaka to Teluk Intan but...... when I passed Teluk Intan on the way to Sitiawan, I was hit buy a car!!!


it was raining and the road was slippery. 3 cars in front of me break suddenly because there were water accumulate on the road so everyone was slowing down. i break as well and have quite a large distance to the car in front of me.


suddenly in around 5 second, 'bang'! and my car was hit by the car behind me.
the car was quite far from me and he still unable to break! AND HIT MY CAR WTF
luckily he was very far away and start to break. if not i can't imagine how hard my car will be hit by him!
his car just pass by my car on the left side and went into damp area on the left side.


first thing first. report the car plate, car colour, car type and brand to my mom.


so i tell myself COOL DOWN! then i turn on hazard light and stop of the left side.


this 2 guys come down from the car and was phoning someone. there are some smoke coming out from the car.
after his call i ask him: so how now? you want to pay me or want to report police.
both of the guy look like teenager. he answered: wait for his father cause he is on the way.


the guy on the right is the driver and on the left was his partner! just look like teenagers. don't even know if he has any driving license!

so i phone my mom
me: mom, i got into accident
mom: (silence for 10 second)
me: people hit my car la not i hit people's!
mom: ooo ok! so what now?
me: want to ask him pay me how much?
mom: how was the accident? serious or not?
me: not very serious. he bang my car at the back on the left side, the bumper was little out of shape but not very serious la. i ask for RM 500 first k. RM 200 too little.
mom: up to you la i also don't know how damage is your car.
me: i don't mind if report police. see how first.
hang up the phone..


before his dad came, 2 indian man came and see what's going on. they are not to help but to call toll car.
it was raining and was so cold. i take out my umbrella but i already all wet.
a lot car passing by and slow down to have a look but no one came down and help. well, typical Malaysian. what you expect.
i am the only girl so i am quite a little worry but never mind i am able to settle myself!


while waiting for his dad, i ask if he has driving license. he say yes. but i forgot to ask him to show me. i bet he don't have!
his dad came after 20 minutes. was a freaking rude guy! typical malay. DON'T SAY I RACIST BUT THIS IS WHAT HE IS SHOWING TO ME.


he walk pass my car and go and look his another car.
me: so what now?
him: what? what? go away la you!
me: your son hit my car and you ask me go?
him: your car have no problem at all what's the big deal?
me: your son hit my car and i want you to pay me. or i report police.
him: go report la.
me: ok fine. i don't mind at all
him: how much you want?
me: RM 500!
him: what? RM500? we 1 malaysia ma no need pay la.
me: your son hit my car and no need pay? report police if don't want pay.
him: YOUR CAR NOT SERIOUS AND WANT ME TO PAY? MY CAR MORE SERIOUS.
me: who cares. your son hit my car.
him: WHO ASK YOU STOP YOUR CAR?
me: the car in front of me stop so i stop la. if not what? i hit the car in front?!
he shout to his wife: GO BRING THE MONEY AND GIVE HER AND ASK HER GET OFF. I'M SO ANGRY LOOK AT HER FACE
me: UNCLE. I AM NOT COMING HERE TO FIGHTING OR ARGUING WITH YOU OK! YOUR SON HIT MY CAR AND OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO PAY! IT'S YOUR FAULT! NOT MY FAULT! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY FINE! I DON'T MIND! REPORT POLICE LA! I DIDN'T EVEN SCOLD YOUR SON WHEN HE HIT MY CAR! YOU CAN ASK HIM! GO ASK HIM HE IS THERE!

his son standing aside and doing nothing. maybe in shock. and his freaking wife?!!! hahaha. most useless women in the world i think.


him: how much you want!!!
me: RM500!
him: where got such thing?!!!
me: so how much you want to give?
him: RM 300!!!
me: RM 400!!!!!
him: how come!
me: don't want pay also can. i want report police. if i report, you will have to pay summon which is RM300. and then my car for repair you have to pay as well.

well well. not even a simple SORRY when your son hit people car and you being rude with me?!!!
and when i take out my phone he ask: WHO ARE YOU CALLING!!! WHO ARE YOU CALLING??!!!
fuck you! non of your business i wanna call who! what now? you scare i call the police?!!! sure your son don't have driving license!


AND HE WANTED TO TAKE MY PHONE AWAY!

DON'T YOU THINK I WILL SCARED OF YOU WHEN YOU HAVE MORE PEOPLE AND I AM ALONE!!! I AM CALLING MY MOM. (BASTARD)

then he become calmer and say ok. you can call your mom.


wtf! wanna call my mom also need your permission?! i already told my mom about the car place, car colour, car type and brand! SO I AM NOT SCARED OF WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO FUCK YOU!


finally he pay me RM400. he stop after he pay RM300 and say it's enough i say NO I DAY RM400!. so he gave another RM 400.
got into the car ASAP after i get the money.


gastric hit my stomach suddenly. i think because of the adrenaline rush.
i never had any gastric before. no matter how long i starved.
but this time, its the real burning pain. i can feel my stomach was being burned by the acidic gastric and each layer of the stomach cell is being burn. and it move around in stomach.
the pain lasted for around 1 hour until i reach my grandma house.


the bumper was able to got into its original shape when you knock it.



but it was actually look like the above. not really big deal. but the last photo show how the iron was banded. the Tyre will hit the iron and make sound when i go over slope.
  

my friends say  should report police so that he will pay for what i repair for my car. should i? i have no idea as well. never had any experience of report an accident before this.
even i want to report police, i have no idea where is the police around that freaking jungle area!


well. luckily i am not injured and nothing happened to me. i am in one piece and still alive and able to jump and hop around without any injuries.

No comments: