Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

your one stop to everything pretty!

I've stock up lots of accessories recently. Sheabelle is one of my favorite site for my accessories. I've bought rings and bracelets from their site. They also have necklaces, earrings, bags and also headbands!





both of this is the latest items i get from Sheabelle. the 'Love' ring really look like full of LOVE


This was the third times I bought from them. They always have promotion on and off, like free postage or buy 2 for a cheaper price. Just like their facebook and you can get updates from their site easily.







i actually bought the white colour ring twice, just to back up one of it. cause it look so elegant and i like it so much. even my friends love it!



don't need to worry of your rings or bracelet become out of shape. cause they will provide gift box for your accessories, and its FREE!!!









I will still go back for more of their accessories cause it's addictive and you will always want all of the accessories, if can. haha! all of the rings and bracelets are so unique and you will not find it else where!
totally fits their motto- your one stop to everything pretty!






*updates*
I was given RM 5 discount for my next purchase because my photo was uploaded to their 'Shaebelle's happy customers' album in facebook! see how great they are!!!
Ok! now i want this bat ring!!!!!


No comments: