Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

after raya holiday

23/8/12

Went to babysitter house to visit my babysitter, had fun with this little monster, which is my babysitter's grandson.





25/8/12

 Candy stackable friendship bracelet. All DIY!
Except for the Casio watch. Freaking loving it!! So vintage and easy to match with everything.




Outing with Likthing.




Had dinner at Senju Tei Japanese Restaurant in Melaka.
Great environment, great food, great service!



 








27/8/12

Start of orthopedic posting. Home cook for whole week!



porridge


spaghetti. my favorite! 


beef with rice. my first try. turn out to be good.



learn how to stitch during CST class. of course, stitch on a fake one instead. practice make perfect

cut. bleed. stitch.


31/8/12

Happy Merdeka Day aka independent day!
had a great vietnamese coffee at home.




1/9/12

the time where you can see fb status full with 'wake me up when september ends' status, including me!!!



a gift from Jeslyn from HK disneyland!! ♥ ♥ ♥
I choose in dark so I didn't know that it was in blue and there is a letter M means Mickey and Melissa as well! It become a surprise when I found it out.




first try of blackball. kinda like snowflake but still it's melaka standard.


steamboat with Jeslyn and Jialing



No comments: