Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

1st class in 2011

i was late for the first ever class in 2011! wtf.
i am so unbelievable!

i set the alarm but somehow i didn't heard it or i off it i have no idea.
i woke up around 8am when Anis sms me asking weather i am going to class or not.

so i wake up and i still can take my own sweet time...
i have no idea am i in bad luck on the 3rd day or 2011.
i am damn worried about my NS result as it was out on friday but i was already in Malacca when i know the result is out.

in my heart i'm thinking: i am so death! i woke up late for the 1st class in 2011 and what about my result?!
then i calm myself saying this wasn't that bad. at least Anis smsed me and i woke up and i am not on my way to college.
i am thinking positively and hoping my previous thought was just rubbish.


so i reach college around 8.30am and i go to see my result and praying hard inside my heart.
i was so into seeing my result until when Fahmi greet me i didn't even answer him cause i totally have no idea he is trying to call me.
others was laughing at him, and i apologized to him.
finally i found my matrix number and i PASSED!
i was so relief at that time!

i have no confident because my weekly assessment marks wasn't good at all.
then i screwed my first saq question in final so i am so freaked out.
i passed! i am so satisfied!

so now i have reproductive final this friday!
3 weekly assessment all passed and now left final.
hope that i will do well again this time.
and then i'll left urinary system and endocrine.
and i have no idea about my biochem result!
why don't they just post it up together with the 1st year result?


1st year are in trouble now and i won't comment much.
if not it will be like last few post when i talk about my college.
it's prohibited to even talk about it!
so many 1st year student have blog too and they write all over their blog.
they have fb too and all it's about the issue.
i won't even mention about it cause i don't want to get into any trouble...
finally everyone know your true colour!

No comments: