Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

I had an enjoyable and fun new year eve celebration together with my friends, which include Jeslyn, Lp, Lc and Jl. all together only 5 people including me.
we planned to have a BBQ on christmas eve but at the end we canceled it. so we make it on new year eve.
4 of them went to buy ingredients on friday noon as i only will be back on friday.
all of them was happily waiting for friday public holiday but i will still have my weekly assessment on friday morning.
there will be no holiday for medic student. yeah... medic life. sigh.


so i went back on friday noon, then join them around 4 something in Lp's house.
we prepare all those ingredients and marinate chicken wings.
somehow we manage to prepare everything smoothly and then we go to Lc's house.


start the fire around 6pm.
at first it was disaster! the charcoal just won't light up.
finally i was clever enough to light it up... all from experience.
all way long we don't need to add any charcoal and the BBQ heat is just well controlled.
our food are well BBQed.
Lp's wedges was great. Jeslyn marinated chicken was so delicious together with the honey.
have some hotdogs, fishball, meatball and taokee.


then we just have fun chit-chatting and eat.
until around 10pm we start to clean up everything.
everything was done around 11pm and they suggest they wanted to go to cafe.
i was too tired so i didn't join them.


from Lc's house back to malacca town was all jammed.
we actually stuck in traffic for around 1 hour.
all those motorcycles were broommm-ing around the street like nobody business. that was totally annoying.
and there were 2 road blocks... which make the traffic become slowest to the max.


i reach home around 1am and wished my dad happy birthday.
how lucky to born on the day that nobody will ever forget the date.
he was happy to see me around and he has to wait for my sis as she haven't back yet.

sometime it's not because i don't want to join my friends to cafe or till late midnight.
its because i know that no matter how, my dad will wait me to reach home only then he will go to sleep.
i just don't want to make him wait me till so late.
i have total freedom until want time i wanna back and even i have my house key, my dad will still wait for me.
i asked my dad: why don't you just to go sleep and don't need to wait for me.
he answered: because you are my girl! i'll wait for you until you're back.
i love my dad so much! of course my mom too!


that's how i past my last day of 2010.
everything which is bad should be left behind and look forward to the positive.
forget and forgive and then move on!
improve and be a better person in the new year!

Happy new year again!

No comments: