Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

1st day in Putrajaya Hospital

Went to Putrajaya Hospital can have CME session in the morning about dialysis. After that, we follow Dr. Shu to go ward around. It suppose to be Bedside Teaching (BST) but because she has work round to do, so we just follow her to go around the ward.

We have seen many cases in a day, in that particular ward. all type of disease that we have study last 2 years all appear right in front of us. Just that we doesn't need to present the case as the MO and HO will present it. But we still have to learn how to clerk a patient and present it to the doctors.

Haven't really clerk a patient yet as we don't know how we should do it. And we also don't have the courage and brave enough to do it without any guidance, since we are still new to clinical year. I was hoping any of our senior can teach us but can't see any of them. Guess that I have to ask help from the MO and HO.


And again, today, I still doubt if I really have prepare of all this. Not all question that ask by physician can be answer by us, including those MO and HO. Yet I feel I am not well prepared, including during task based learning (TBL).

Trying to study after class ended at 6 something in the evening, but was too tired. Had a little nap and yet it's so tiring... How to face the next 2 years if I am still like this?

No comments: