Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Oath taking ceremony




Today we had a Oath Taking Ceremony as we are going into clinical years, and we signed the oath.
Officially i am 3rd year medical student and I will be going to hospital soon.
The first posting I get is Internal Medicine. Well, seniors say Internal Med is hell, I should see if its really a hell.
There are also people saying after we finish our Pro-exam and start with Internal Med is an advantage for us. Because we get to revise back what we studied for pro-exam and its easier for us to remember back the knowledge.




Timetable has out but we don't even know where is our exactly posting. Even though I know I get Internal Med but I don't know if my subgroup is assigned to Terendak Hospital or Putrajaya Hospital.
Yes! This is the type of management of my college. They even didn't provide accommodation for us during orientation week and next week. how stupid!





Luckily I stayed with Ocean in her room where she is sharing with Sin Toun.
I think I am going to stay with her for next week again...


These few days lot of people saying I look different, as in my outer look.
Some say I am prettier and some say I look stunning.
Hopefully my result for this year will be STUNNING too!!

No comments: