Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Burger Lab

I went to fetch my sister back Melaka home from her hostel in Mahsa yesterday, since it was quite late after her class, so I asked if she wants to have dinner before we headed back to Melaka.

She suggested My Burger Lab and keep praising about the burger there. She says she wanted to try but went there twice, as early as 7pm and the burger already sold out. I think that was over rated. The business started at 5pm and sold out at 7pm? I thought it was a roadside stall but my sister say no! It is a shop!

So we reach there before 6pm and there were such a huge crowd. There are a group a guys STANDING outside the shop and eat the burger. A long queue at the counter as we go into the shop. There are totally no place for us to sit! It was a mess actually.





We joined the queue and ordered 'Say Cheese' for beef and chicken, add-on drink and fries. The shop go by number system. it was about 25 during that time and our order is 55!!! I was like: how long did I need to wait?

Luckily we found a place to sit, I really don't wanna stand-eating. Talk a lot with my sis. Guess how long we waited? ONE HOUR!!!







Well, 1 hour is totally worth as the burger is awesome! No wonder people rather eat the burger standing than sitting. But I really feel stressful with that little shop crowded with lots of people and people eating while standing and also people keep staring and waiting you to get up from your sit.





I prefer beef than chicken. Beef is more juicy. I forgot to ask them to recommend us which burger to eat. Only then I found out A+ burger is the main choice of all. I might had a try next time but for me, I will not purposely drive there to eat the burger and have to wait up to 1 hour. I will go and eat again with my sis when I fetch her back or I pass by that place.





You can have a try too! As it was rate better than a lot other burger.Oh, you also can get free flow of soft drinks while waiting! HAHA! You can click their facebook link which I already attach up there.


p/s: the burger bun is in BLACK colour! I tasted it separately with the ingredients and I actually like it very much. It taste more like bread.

No comments: