Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

GP posting

i am currently in GP posting in Melaka during the week of 2 public holiday. thank goodness I am able to do it at my hometown. well, it wasn't easy at all. so much of up and down 1 week before this. i wish i don't need to mention but i want to.

bitch A is trying to please a professional and then keep changing her face between me and Pro. so end up the professional acting not so professional and start the blaming game even before finding out the truth. finally she realize its just an misunderstanding yet my name and reputation is affected. what a bitch and a unprofessional professional.


I started my GP posting today at Dr Wong's clinic, one of my dad's friend. i wanted to do the attachment with my dad but they say its unprofessional to do with your own family member. week 1 they say its better to do with family, week 2 they say its unprofessional. well, no comment.

I find it really interesting to attach with Dr Wong. He is quite up to date and he also use the same book we are using in family medicine. I can see his office is paste up with PROMPT and also he use SNAP in patient education. I was very surprise to see that because I always think that GPs will have their own way of doing their things. But Dr Wong is following the current trend and recommendation, which help me learn a lot from him.

This is only the first day and my brain is already full of things. Wanted to study yet so lazy. I just study some of it. I wish I am more hardworking but I am not. I am just who I am.


Bitch will always be bitch. my friend ask why don't i confront her. if she was me she will already slap onto her face. well, i don't even went to pollute my hand with her face. just like what i wrote in my fb status. what an asshole face fullstop!

No comments: