Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

timing.alone

i might be too sensitive over little matter but i really hope my good friends don't treat me that way.
my world is really small enough to have just a few permanent friends around and i really afraid and worry of losing anyone anymore. yet not everyone understand me.
i understand that due to my study and work, i might not have time to spent with them, thus making me reject and decline in some of their invitation in their life. seem like few times later, they don't even bother to invite me anymore.
its kinda of disappointed when feel left out. so close yet so far. when i suggested some activities, they will give sort of reasons. then later i'll find out they are doing the activities i suggested before.
timing problem? so when i suggested its not the right time. but later, its the right time for them but not for me.
so... when is the right timing?

i predicted that in the end i will be all alone, again. ya... so get prepare now.

3 comments:

Chris Koh said...

I gets u.

bluestarstsl said...

@chris koh
hahaha! since when you stalk me?

Chris Koh said...

Wat?! I dun stalk. I accidentally found it!
Hahahhahahaha!!!