Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Enuca Eye Essential Quads-Smokey

Right after I dye my hair with Liese bubble hair colour, I tried all other products from June MIVVA Beauty Box. I have updated my post with review after I use the product.





Another love from June MIVVA Beauty Box is Enuca Eye Essential Quads. I guess I am very lucky to get the Smokey set! There are 2 difference type of shade able to view in their website! I have said before that I always skip eyeshadow part because I always messed it up.







I still give a try to this Enuca Eye Essential Quads and really surprise me! I just can't stop looking at myself in the mirror.





For the first time I really feel I did the eyeshadow right. No more like panda eyes or hit by people blue-black eyes. I did it in very small amount yet it still have smokey look. I like the eyeshadow very much because the shimmer is not obvious, so it won't give a oily look. It blended easily and with the eyeshadow base provided, it makes my life easier! I just follow the instruction in video tutorial from Enuca youtube site!! So easy and simple. Not as complicated as I thought. After the eyeshadow, I just put on a very thin line of eyeliner. Didn't bother to put mascara too cause I was too lazy.









Eye make up really make a huge difference in a person!! And from now on I will always use Enuca eyeshadow to create a smokey eye effect! I'll let you see the difference. I prove to myself that there is no ugly women in the world, only lazy women. omg I look so tired in the right side photo!!








If you want to subscribe a box for yourself or your bff

Go to this link : http://www.mivva.com/join/88b42e5001e9
Invitation code: DiscoverMIVVA
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MIVVAcom

No comments: