Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Liese Bubble Hair Colour

I just can't wait so I dye my hair the day after I received my June MIVVA Beauty Box!!!





With Liese (pronounce as lee-say), hair dye is a very simple process. Even without going to hair saloon, you will have a great hair colour! I have heard of Liese before but never use before, because I haven't dye my hair since birth. This is the first time and I am going to do it myself.





I got creamy beige and I think it will be very suitable for me especially I am first time hair dyer. Not so fancy and overrated for me!





It is a very simple process. Easy to DIY. You can also search the tutorial in youtube. THIS is the video I watch before I did the dye. So just read the simple manual. If you have a sensitive skin, do a sensitive test before you dye your hair. I skip the step cause I think I won't have the sensitive problem.








Very simple. Just mix ingredient 1 into the transparent bottle, tilted your bottle up and down, GENTLY, for 5 times. Insert the pink cap and it is ready to be used.





Just before the hair dye, you can see my hair already have some brownish colour. I never dye my hair before, it is my natural hair colour. So change into a shirt that you don't mind being stained and apply some oil-based cream around your forehead and behind the ear and neck to prevent staining too.







You can see there is not much bubble. Mainly because my hair is too thick and too long. I am actually thinking 1 bottle of Liese is not enough for my hair. But I just don't care and use it all. The smell is quite harsh when it is near you but not as harsh as those in hair saloon. So make sure don't take your hair in front of your face during the process.  Leave it for 30-40 minutes.





Rinse it off, apply shampoo and and rinse-off treatment provided in Liese box. Ta-da!!!
The end result of Liese Bubble Hair Colour!!! My hair look so damn healthy! So smooth and I don't know why. Maybe is because of the bubble hair dye itself or maybe because of the rinse-off treatment provided by Liese. This colour will only be obvious under the sun. I have been at home whole day and no one noticed I had a hair dye. hahaha!
Now my hair don't look do dry and unhealthy anymore. It also give a reddish-brownish look under the sun. I'm gonna wait for few more days for the colour to wear off a bit and I think it will be more obvious. And 1 bottle of Liese bubble hair colour is enough for my long, thick hair!







After hair dye, my hair is not dry at all! Unlike a lot of myth saying your hair will be destroyed or dry after dye. It is actually very manageable and I like it a lot! When wind blow, my hair just wave in the air. Felt so great actually!



If you want to subscribe a box for yourself or your bff

Go to this link : http://www.mivva.com/join/88b42e5001e9
Invitation code: DiscoverMIVVA
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MIVVAcom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the colour very obvious?

bluestarstsl said...

@anonymous

This colour is not obvious for me. Only obvious under the sun for my hair as my hair very dark and thick.

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks! Cause I want to dye my hair this colour but I am scared that the teacher will catch when school reopens.

Unknown said...

I browsed through liese's official website and they said that two boxes of dye may be required for over shoulder length hair... :|

Unknown said...

I browsed through liese's official website and they said that two boxes of dye may be required for over shoulder length hair... :|