Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

This September

I used to love September but this year I really doubted it. Maybe because I didn't update my facebook status 'wake me up when September ends'. That's why I'm in hell.

On 1st September, I received a call from my house owner saying that she wants us to move out by the end of September. Our contract suppose to end next year June-July. Suddenly she ask us to move out because she was chased out by her tenant. wtf. So she suppose to chase us out like her tenant did to her?

So my housemate and I started to search for house around the area. Searching a house is totally a piece of shit. So many problem in between and currently I am not in a good relationship with one of the housemate. I guess the feeling just build up gradually and even though we are still in talking term, but we are quite sensitive in each other and sometimes do magnified everything little mistake we did.

I thought it will be good on my birthday but guess what? It's a total nightmare! Most unexpected thing happened! I get into an accident!! Who says you can't have bad things happened in your birthday? Well, not I bang into people but is people bang onto my car! wtf! Wanted to settle on the scene but the driver refuse. He wanted to report police so well, fine, go on. I am confident that I am right and if he reported as a police case, I will definitely claim his car insurance for repair!

Wasted 2 hours in the police station. Not that the police is insufficiency, they are quite kind in helping us. Is just that the accident is quite a minor one. So the police officer advise us to settle ourselves instead of report it. I say I am fine with that but the other driver wanted to make a police report so I can't do much. I can obviously see they are trying to help the other driver because surely he is wrong and they are the same race. I am totally fine with that.

But the driver called his dad, bla bla bla, my dad only asked RM 100 from him for the repair and call it off instead of making a report because the driver is a handicape. The driver insist he don't have money and want to make a report even the police says he will get a summons of RM 300.

Wasted whole day there and everything is settled around 7.30pm. Only then we went for dinner as my uncle having the same birthday as me and he would like to treat us dinner. Not really in the mood of celebration but the food is nice though.






Currently, 3 weeks later. I found a new house with my housemates. Bigger and better place compare to the old house. Better tenant as well. I'm going to freaking claim the guy insurance! Prepared all the documents needed and send my car for repair yesterday. So now I am well and healthy. I am still alive. I guess that's what really matter.

No comments: