Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Something good

Even though I had accident during my birthday, quite a bad luck for the past few weeks, I still have good things happened around me!


First, even though I had an accident during my birthday, I still have my family member around and be with me. I think that's the most important things for me. My mom purposely go and bought a cake for me, which actually her favorite cake a day before! hahaha! She also cook a bowl of mee sua and 2 eggs as chinese tradition that we have to eat that on birthday as a prosperity and longevity. Then, we had dinner with my uncle who has the same birth date as me.










Thank you so much to my mother and godmother who gave me angpau and my godmother who purposely bought a dress from Singapore for me! Didn't put make up at all for all the photo I took that day after the shit accident but I actually look great! Maybe because it's full of love!







Second, my best friend, Likthing has purposely organise a small belated birthday celebration for me with her family. We suppose to celebrate it during my birthday that day but I wanted to go back Melaka instead. So during the next weekend after my birthday, she is back to Melaka and ask me go over her house for steamboat with her mom and her boyfriend. I knew she wanted to make it as my birthday celebration but I didn't expect she actually bought a cake for me, sang me a birthday song and ask me to make a wish before blowing the candle. I was quite surprise and I am really appreciate it.

















Lastly, I take part in http://www.street-love.net/ giveaway and I actually won the prize! I decided to collect the prize from Fiona, the blogger of Streetlove in person, instead of asking her to post it to me because I remember once she says that she like active reader and not follow her blog just for giveaway. I love her honestly when she review a product and not bias when she review a sponsored product.


I was actually all the way from Melaka and I am worry if I will be late from the time I promise to reach at her place. Luckily everything went smoothly as I am able to take my repaired car in time. I was quite nervous on the way meeting her. Because she is a beauty blogger and this is the first time I meet her in person! I think she read my blog that's why she knows about my accident. She is so caring and kind as she actually ask about me and the condition of my car. I was really careless cause I forgot to take a picture together with her! She is so kind to me as she added something extra for my birthday!! Even thought it is a little thing but the meaning is so great! I appreciate it very much. Such a great pleasure to meet her in person!







My life wasn't that bad at all! Think positive, be positive. Something good......

No comments: