Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bag of Love - 'Take Me There' September Edition Review

I have always wanted to try other beauty box/ beauty bag from other source than MIVVA. I wanted to subscribed the Bag of Love for quite some time but due to the bag, I gave up for a few months. Sometimes they tend to give pink bag, I am not a pink person. So I will avoid pink as much as I can, even a lot girls love pink.







Finally in September, Mimi, the person in charge of Bag of Love, give a preview of the bag through facebook. I love the bag so much that I just skip the part she gave sneak peak of that month's product and subscribed it right away. It's just a transparent bag. But the design is just too pretty. I like how they design it like an old envelop with stamp on it.







So without much expectation, the outcome always nearly became a surprise. These are the content in the bag!






CK Eternity Aqua Women Rollerball EDP, 6ml RM 49

This is such a 'wow'! I didn't expect this. Mimi posted it few days later and I was quite surprise. This packaging is not for sale in Malaysia. I started to like the scent! So small and light that I just throw into my bag and roll it whenever I feel like using it.






Swiss line Force Vitale Aqua Vitale Cream, 50ml RM 368

I would say I love this cream so much. The scent is quite strong but I seem to have no problem with it. Te packaging is so elegant even thought it is just a sample size. Quite a large amount inside the container. I am using it right now as moisturiser and I like it.






O'slee Roseship Beauty Solution Advance Formula III, 100ml RM 59.90

I think they have change the packaging. I received one of it and the bottle is not as translucent as this one. I just use it as toner. I don't quite like the rosy smell.






Olay Regenerist Serum, 50ml RM 49.90

I like they pack the sample into tube size instead of sachet. I read somewhere before that women should start use anti-ageing product after 25 years old. I am currently 25 so I should start invest some skin care product on anti-ageing. :(








RVB Skinlab Diego Dalla Palma Cell Detoxium Purifying Clay Mask, 1 sachet RM 29.90

This remind me so much of Kiehl's Deep Pore Cleansing Masque. The difference between them is the consistency and texture. RVB Skinlab clay mask seem like more watery and light. It dry off in around 10 minutes but doesn't harden, just became dry. You don't feel the tightness on the face like Kiehl's clay mask.
I just wash it off after 10 minutes and I wet it, massage only then I wash off. Skin feel so clean after that. I can use 2 times for a sachet.






NUXE Hulle Prodigieuse Shimmer Multi-Purpose Dry Oil, 100ml RM 198

I am quite surprise with this because I didn't know about this product before. I have a friend using the one without shimmer and she says it is a good product. According to the instruction, this multi-purpose oil can be use on face, hands and legs! I am not so sure how to use it so I'll find some tutorial or review so that I can use it. But... I hate the smell so much. It smell so weird. Maybe is due to the oil






Overall, I like Bag of Love very much!! I do feel like subscribing Bag of Love instead. Even though not much full size products, but all of the sample are in tube of bottle form giving an illusion of full size product. I actually though the Swiss and Nuxe seem like a full size, or regular size due to the packaging. I don't really like sachet, however the clay mask is actually consider as a full size. Not forgetting there is perfume as well!

They have just release October sneak peak and there is a CC cream, full size and a brush!! I am in dilemma now!



Bag of Love website
Bag of Love Facebook
RM 39.90 for monthly
RM 119.70 + mystery gift for 3 months
RM 478.80 + free 1 month for 12 months


No comments: