Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

September birthday girl celebration

I celebrated my birthday with my Melaka friends on the end of September. They actually treat me and Jl as both of us are September birthday girl. Since I am craving for Korean Food so I say I wanted to eat it and they decided to go to Daorae.


Daorae is not so stingy about their side dishes. They will just top up whenever we ask for it and doesn't really count how many they gave us unlike some other restaurant. We enjoy really much. So full after having it! Thank you very much to my friends who treat us this great meal! @christine + jeslyn + lichen


















Group photo is so outdated so we take video instead!







#oodt


Skull Printed Top 6thSense / Stylenanda inspired oversize jeans short Sweet Grocery / mom's vintage Bonia bag/ Accessories DIY


*all above is non-sponsor item

No comments: