Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

MIVVA beauty box November 2013 Edition- BFF sleepover kit

MIVVA box has been very impressive so far. I have subscribed since last February without missing any month. This month's theme will be BFF sleepover kit.





There are 5 items in this month's box and MIVVA has back to their signature--a little surprise gift this month.




Product included:
Antipodes Joyful Hand & Body Cream
Neula 5 in 1 Oil Control Face Lotion (FULL SIZE)
Facial Essence Collagen Mask (FULL SIZE)
Stage Nail Colour (FULL SIZE)
ONL Dermost Moistay Cream





Antipodes Joyful Hand & Body Cream
RM 149 for 120ml


Antipodes cream has been very good actually. It does not have sticky feeling after applying it like any other hand and body cream product. I like it very much as I don't like product that make my hands feel sticky after applying it. It also has a pleasant smell and rich texture. They also included a RM 20 gift voucher for Antipodes products.





Neula 5 in 1 Oil Control Face Lotion (FULL SIZE)
RM 22.90 for 30ml


I wasn't expecting this as few days before MIVVA post out the beauty box, they had a teaser on their facebook and instagram. From the photo, obviously there will be a tube cleanser and I was expecting that. I am very happy to received the face lotion instead of cleanser. I have lots of cleanser waiting me to use it up.

I tried this product soon after I received it as it claims to give moisturize without greasiness. 5 in 1 as in anti-pimple, oil control, pores minimizer, rejuvenate and soothes. Pimples, pores and oily face are always my main concern as I have combination skin type. My face tends to get oily very frequent.

Out of my surprise, after using it for 1 week, I found that it is very effective, especially in day time. I experiment it in a week. Every morning after face wash and routine skin care, I'll apply Neula Oil Control Face Lotion before sunscreen. Then I'll apply my make up. Usually my make up only last until noon, which is around 12pm and it started to melt and I will feel oiliness on my face, even though I am using a foundation claimed to be matte for 24 hours. After using this face lotion, my make up will hold up to 3-4pm. My face don't oiled up so fast now. I am so happy!!

I'll definitely buy this product myself after I finished up this bottle. It is so affordable as it is only RM 22.90 and it is effective. I do wish their BB cream have the same effect as well.




Facial Essence Collagen Mask (FULL SIZE)
RM 198.80 for 8 sheets


Honestly, I have never heard of this brand before. I used it on the day I received it. I think it just have the same effect as any other mask. I do feel a bit expensive for a collagen mask.




Stage Nail Colour (FULL SIZE)
RM 35 for 11ml


I got the nail colour No. 12 which was the same as what I bought from Stage a year back. Such a coincident that MIVVA gave me the same colour. My old one has dried up and it just arrived at the right time! I like the colour and intensity but I wish it can dry up faster.




ONL Dermost Moistay Cream
RM 144.90 for 60ml
ONL Dermost Moistay Fresh Gel Cream
RM 144.90 for 60ml


I haven't try on this and hopefully it is suitable for my skin type. Hope that it won't become oily after I use it. I might try Gel Cream first as it is more suitable for my oily skin.





And finally, the little gift from MIVVA team! They included a bath loofah, which I wanted to buy for quite some time yet I am lazy to get it. So happy cause they are like mind reader and know what I need at the right time. That is why I like MIVVA the most compare to any other beauty box/bag.





Sometimes I do thought of trying other beauty box and stop subscribing MIVVA box because I am still a student and have limited fund for extra stuff. So I sometime fall into dilemma in choosing which to subscribe. However, I still think MIVVA is the best. Seem like they have less interaction in facebook with their subscribers. I do wish if they announce when they deliver their parcel so that I am able to expect when the parcel reach my home. I also do wish to have some teaser or mystery hint of product included in the box before they send it out. This is just my little suggestion of making the beauty box better than others.



If you want to subscribe a box for yourself or your bff

Go to this link : http://www.mivva.com/join/88b42e5001e9
Invitation code: DiscoverMIVVA
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MIVVAcom

No comments: