Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

MIVVA beauty box Christmas Edition

It is really sad to hear that MIVVA is going to stop it's beauty box and focus more on their online store. MIVVA is really the best beauty box compare to other which is available in the market currently. MIVVA beauty box Christmas Edition is going to be the last box for 2013.


I have deleted all the photos taken in my phone so I get all the photos from MIVVA website.





As you can see from photo above, Christmas edition box is so FULL!


Neuzell Oxyvene Bubble Cleanser 10ml
RM 89.90 for 100ml


I am using this currently as cleanser at night. My bottle has some pump problem but it's not a big deal. It is good as it has bubble but doesn't cause dryness to the face after using it. It is also effective on acne-prone skin.




URIAGE Gyn-Phy Feminine Wash
RM 24,90 for 200ml


No this is not a facial cleanser but a feminine wash!! hahaha! Luckily Fiona remind me before I used it. It is very gentle and the scent is acceptable. I got a 50ml from MIVVA box and I think it is totally sufficient for me to use one whole year! It only need pea-size amount for that area.




Redflo Hair Shampoo
RM 69.90 for 750ml


I get 2 sachets in my beauty box and this shampoo helps restore brittle, dull or dry hair. Everyone must have their hair problem and this shampoo helps to make hair more stronger and smoother.


 

Beautymate Cherry Blossom 2-in-1 Baby Skin Ultra Moisture Barrier Mask + Natural Care Moisturizing Peeling Gel
RM 9.90 for 1 piece mask & 2ml Peeling Gel


I have used the moisture barrier mask and I nearly throw away because I did not read about the peeling gel, luckily I read it before I throw it away. My face feel so moist after using it. Haven't use the feeling gel but I'll use it tonight!




Secretleaf Men Original Face Wash
RM 15.90 for 95ml


This is the first time we received a men's product. I gave it to my brother hopping he will give a good comment about it.




Miacare Acne Patch
RM 9.50 - RM 13.70


I have tried this product long before MIVVA box give us this sample. I would say it is effective on acne which is 'rippen', not for those which is too big.




SHAIRE LONDON Silk Classic COllection Hair Perfume (Dry Shampoo)
RM 35.90 for 60 ml


Although this is not the first time I heard about dry shampoo but it is the first time I am using it. I am so not use to it although it does make the hair feel fresh and clean, but I just need to wash my hair everyday. It is good to spray it on before leaving the house to make the hair look fresh.




Posh Foot & Body Lotion
RM 129 for 250ml


I have too many lotion to use after subscribing MIVVA box! It moisture and hydrate my skin very well.





Lastly, a loofah again from MIVVA box. Love it so much. and a mystery gift, which is a pair of earring but... I don't pierce my earlobe so I gave it to my sister.


Time passes so fast. I remember I subscribed first MIVVA box during Chinese New Year and now... MIVVA box going to ceased out... kinda sad... However, I enjoy very much during this year and get to know a lot different products and brands from MIVVA box. I truly wish them all the best!


No comments: