Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

13-14

I am surprised that I did not blog on last day of 2013.
2013 had been very good to me, yet I still have ups and downs. I would like to conclude that it has more ups than downs...





First day of 2014, start off with ups and downs too. A lot choice to choose today.... To be happy or sad, to go or not to go, to be or not to be.


2014 will be a very important year for me. I don't do resolution because I don't believe in it. But this year, I wish I am able to graduate on June. More important, to pass my Professional Exam Part 1 in this coming 16th January. 2014, please be good on me. Let me pass then celebrate CNY like nobody business please. Then let me pass Professional Exam Part 2 in June. I really need this!


Today was a great day. I get to spent time with my friends, which more like family than friend. I am blessed to know Mei and her families and we are like family. Her brother, Shawn, cook all this for us! As if we won't be able to eat this again!




And my love! They are really special to me! I actually wish she is my daughter. 










Really miss the time we had especially our trip before their graduation. 







No comments: