Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

relationship = separation ?

my maid went back her hometown last Thursday.
she actually called my before she go back. it was 7 something in the morning and i was still sleeping.
quite touching she called me before she went back.
i should be the one who sent her off...

she will not be coming back again due to her mother.
her mother was sick and she is the only daughter so her mother wants her to to back.
she worked in my house for around 3 years.
such a long time, sure will have some feelings when separate.

last time another maid work in my house for 5 years.
my sis and i feel so sad when she going back.
she was quite young and we mix quite well.
i remember i cried when she went back.




start of a relationship will also be a start of separation...

No comments: