Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

1st visit in The*Click*Shop!!

Finally I went to The*Click*Shop after so long!!
I wanted to go there since the day they open their shop but I have no chance at all.
Either no time, no friend to go with, bla bla bla lots of reasons.


The*Click*Shop from outside view

They had their first workshop ever on the 19 March about Basic Photography.
I went myself and attend the workshop! How brave am I.
I can't find anyone to accompany and go with me as my friends are not into photography or Lomo.
So I decided to went myself!

the wall that lots of people took picture whenever they went there

Honestly the place wasn't so easy to find.
Those places start with 'SS' are so complicated.
The roads are not arrange in order as you can find SS1 on the right and you see SS55 on the left.
And i copied the address wrongly -_-!!! so careless!





I guess I've pass the junction that I supposed to turn into.
So I U-turn and stop in front of the traffic light.
I asked the women beside me and I can see she was so afraid when i scroll d my car window.
She still very kind-hearted and tell me the direction.
I just need to turn left on the traffic light I stopped.


Adrian--the owner of the shop

After turning in, I just drive based on my feeling and finding Poh Kong shop as The*Click*Shop is just opposite it.
Out of surprise I found the shop unintentionally!!!
Just when I turn my eyeside to another place, I saw Poh Kong.
Then the next time I see the opposite shop, I saw The*Click*Shop!!!
Happily I found a parking and parked it!


saw my SMENA 8M's brother there!

Went in the shop and there are quite a number of people.
Even though I am late but the workshop haven't started yet.
So I just walk around the shop and see those display cameras that I've seen tonnes on internet.


little pond in corner of the shop

The workshop started and was conduct by Amirul.
Most of the basic about photography for example aperture, shutter speed, ISO, deep of field and also sunny 16 rule.
Actually I know most of it as I have friends study in photography but I don't know in detail.


Amirul--the speaker

Didn't get to know anyone from the workshop cause I was too shy wtf! Unbelievable!!
Get to walk around the shop and bought some films for my LOMO and SLR.


film that i bought!

Out of nowhere I found my interest in photography again.
Next post will be about pictures I took in Hot Air Balloon Festival 2011!!
I sneak into the area by using my LOMO camera as DSLR wtf!!!
Haven't develop my lomo-taken-hot air balloon pic!



No comments: