Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

just another rainy day

I woke up by the ringing of door bell of my house and I know someone is coming to collect my house's washing machine. It was broken down last night and my mom and I have to wash all the cloth by ourselves. seriously can't imagine how tired to wash 1 full basket of cloth.

So I wrote in my status: dear future husband, I will not wash your cloth for you. So please buy a washing machine before you even try to court me!

Well, it's just for fun!


After the guy took the washing machine and i realize my car is disappear instead my dad's benz was park outside my house. I was wondering why my dad drove my car.... Just for fun?!!

I plan to go out with Jeslyn today and he drove my car!! Why...... Seriously I don't know how to describe my feeling during that time. I phoned my dad and he say his car petrol tank is leaking... Fine... I just how to forgive him to drove off my car...


It's raining outside now. Guess I can enjoy today fully with the rain...

No comments: