Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Vietnam Trip day 8th on 2008--last day!

The last day in Vietnam! Time flies...
We woke up early morning and had a group photo with Vu's mom.
She is totally the best mom I've ever seen other than my mom! haha....
She is soft spoken, so lady-like, and she cares so much for us.




After that, we went back to the restaurant we had dim sum to have our very last breakfast in Vietnam!
I miss the food so much. It's cheap and delicious!
We have all sort of Pho, all different flavor.









After breakfast, we walk back to Vu's house and the taxi was there.
We tried our best to fit all of our bags and belongings into this taxi.
We actually nearly call for the second taxi cause we have too many things.






Reach airport--check in luggage. Luckily we did not have over weight luggage!





On plane, 2nd round meal.
I have to say that this trip worth so much as the air ticket was so cheap and we actually took MAS.





The sky outside the plane....





Wish to go travel again... it have been such a long time apart from my last trip...
So many things happened and I've grown up so much, and awake!


No comments: