Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Vietnam Trip day 7th on 2008

I am totally crazy!! I blog this 3 years after the freaking trip?!!!
I was showing my Vietnamese friend about my Vietnam trip and just realize it was 3 years ago.
Then I see the date it was on 2008. It has been 3 years?!!
Oh ya and I just post up to day 6th. hahaha... I left out day 7 and 8!

And so... I will blog just based on my memory and lots of photos...


On day 7th, we travel back from Dalat to Ho Chi Minh City.
Went back to Vu's house and.... denggggggg..... He don't have keys to go into the house.
His maid is asleep and we were left outside the house waiting them to be awake.....






After putting off our bags, we went back to the restaurant we went to have dimsum!
I super like the breakfast there!! soooooo delicious!
And I am making myself hungry for viewing those photosss

















After breakfast, we went for shopping in Ho Chi Minh!!
This is the last day we stay in Vietname so we want to spent all of our money here!
We want buy Vietnam lantern, cheap cloths, etc etc etc











And lots of delicious food for our lunch and dinner!















After dinner, there is dessert!!
Something like ABC but it's durian inside!!! soooooo delicious!!!





see the stack of money in his hand!!!

random petrol 'station'


Lastly, we went to a cafe for coffee.
It's so great for having a cup of coffee after dinner.
The environment in the cafe is sooooo nice!! 









No comments: