Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

carmen tagged

This is Carmen tagged.

John's types:
Rules:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT. (-____-)


1. I didn’t think of this question before lea… no perfect people in this world already la.

· He shouldn’t be a smoker. (But if I fall in love with someone who smoked, he better don’t smoke in front of me.)

· He must be rich!!! (kakaka… I become more and more reality now. My environment made me so.)

· I don’t really mind the appearance. ( but clean and tidy okey!)

· Can understand me even I didn’t say it out. ( as my best friend know lo I don’t like to say out things.)

· Motivated and hardworking.

· Tolerate my weirdness.

· Taller then me.

· Older then me. (there are still exception. Huhuhu…)

2. Gender? Of course is boy…. Or more accurate is man. MAN!

3. Eight victims? I don’t have so many people to tagged…..

· Jeslyn

· Myanothermypleleaf

· Petaibabe

· Cindy

It is hard to set a target about perfect lover. When you meet someone, the feeling just come and you won’t think so much about other things. This is base on my own experience…

No comments: