Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

damn happy!!

i am very happy today...
basically nothing special happened.
just that i get back my mid sem paper mark.
for my math, at last, i get what i aimed.
i get 90% for my mid sem exam and grade A for my total.
at last i get A for my math.
such an embaress not getting A among all these 'people'.
i get A this time and i can laugh as loud as i can... of course, to myself.
i also get back my physic paper actually.
i already know the result even i didn't see the result.
the result really didn't surprise me at all.
but if i manage to maintain the result at the final, i should passed my sem easily.
it is worth to get this kind of result in math...
even the lecturer also congrate me...
he says i had a big improvement...
imagine from C to A!!!
hahahahahaha..........

2 comments:

uncertainty said...

wahsehhhh~~~~~~~~
really a big improvement le.....
i salute u vy vy much.....
u can bcm kangaroo d...can jump so high...hehehehe
CONGRATULATION!!!!!

luvya....muaxxxxx....

bluestarstsl said...

wuahaha... you make me kembang la...
but really la very happy. i get what i work finally. hehehe...