Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

photo tagged

i went to amanda's blog and read her post just now... so many updates in one day.
i was tagged by her... and she seems to be very happy and excited to tag me. she put me in the first and extra 2 "!!" exclamation marks at the end of my name.
hahaha... it is not so easy to see me retarded in my picturesss... hahaha...
here go my tagged.


1. A picture of you making a peace sign:


the latest peace V-- in Le Meridien Hotel.


in some lecturer class


in the lab


with mei mei... who was sitting behind??

there are tonnes of picture of me with peace sign. my close friends will surely know that is my signature. hahaha...


2. A picture of you with your friends:


taking in bar-b-q. damn funny... amanda was the camerawoman. haha...


with vietnamese...except the 2 human standing behind us--> i don't know them...


me is secondary school uniform...omg~~


hanging beside the fountain in malacca megamall..


3. A picture of you at a weird / random place:


weird enough???
basically i don't go to weird place... i am a normal human and do normal things... hahahaha...


4. A picture of you in black and white:


erm... can this consider black and white? or blue and white...


5. A picture of you and your hair up:


long hair with hair up?? easy job.


6. A picture of you with a weird face:


this is damned......


this is speechless......huhu...


7. A picture of you wearing black coloured shirt:


crazy~~


aneesah and i at Dr. Lesley wedding dinner...

i realise i have so few black coloured shirt huh...


8. A picture of you wearing red coloured shirt:


errr....can this consider????

i realise i have few red shirt too...


9. A picture of you wearing green coloured shirt:


the only green......
seriously... i don't have much shirt...kakaka....


10. A picture of you with your Halloween costume:


not much different as a ghost... kakakaka


11. A picture with your mouth open:


my birthday at Hassan's...


my mouth clearly was open. did i laugh like 'hohoho'??


12. A picture with a horny/sluty face:


my sister says this look like GRO.... what the..........


or in swimsuit???


finally........
time for me to tag other people and see how will their photo be... kakakaka
1. jeslyn!!!! i told you. wuahahaha
2. yun
3. mymaple (do it pleaseeeee...hehehe)
4. 天行者莉璐金
5. ~:*:白雪不是公主:*:~
6. carmenluv
7. sinye
8. cui bap 37


more then enough la~~
only my college life and some friends photo in my laptop so the people you seen will be more or less the same few people.

No comments: