Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2007

short weekend holiday

i went to Le Meridien Hotel on friday together with my family.
my parent came and fetch me at cyberjaya after my class in the morning.
my mother had a conference meeting at there together with my dad.

my mother was sponsor by a milk company for the whole trip.
we are lucky as we get 2 rooms.

one for my parent and another one for my sister and i.

i went to swimming with my sister and brother right after my parent went to the conference.
Hilton Hotel is just next to Le Meridien Hotel.
there are two pools and the pool is not as big as i imagine.

there are so many international people, from Korea,Japan,Philipines i think and a lot more.

we swim for hours then we get ready for dinner by 8pm.

we are served with Lebanese food, not really very nice actually.

the next morning we wake up quite early.
my mom gave us a morning call on 8.30am... that was too early.

we had breakfast on the fifth floor and the breakfast was really good.
of course it should be good.
can you imagine how much we eat for the breakfast???
i cost RM280+++ for 5 of us. just a little breakfast.
can't blame it because it is a five stars hotel.

then i bring my parent to Mid Valley by monorial.
quite embaress to say that they didn't take monorial before. hahaha...
just some window shopping then we went back to hotel.
checked out and i am back in cyberjaya...


guess what?
i fall sick...

damn damn holiday.

i was damned by my stupid nose and throat.
i get serious flu because of my sinus and my throat is sore.
i think the air-conditional in the hotel was too dry...

i have no luck to stay in a five stars hotel and live like a wealthy people.

the flu continues this morning when i woke up and the throat is much more better then yesterday.
i wake up quiet early this morning as i sleep very late yesterday.
some more i woke up naturally.

had medicine for my flu and it is a lot better right now.


my brother sms me and complained i didn't wish for his birthday today.
no choice... called him back and wish him.
he says he wants game for his ps...
no choice again... i asked for it.

i will go to KL with Vu soon.
he want to buys his ticket to go to Singapore as he is leaving soon.

he will go back to Vietnam and not sure want to come back here anymore...

i guess i can deal with separation and farewell pretty good now...
hope that he will choose to come back here again...


right is me and left is Vu.

i will really miss the time we had together......

No comments: