Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

family day

long time no update again... what am i doing until update so seldom now...
went back to my hometown, malacca last week and came back this morning to cyberjaya.
went out with yun on friday, had a visit to Mr Wong and chat with him.
then go to mp with yun.
at first we want to watch movie but enchanted is not available yet.
so we just walk around, sit down and talk about our life.
we found out one common thing-- studies are difficult.
then we went to red square, planning to sing k.
but then one room minimum must have 3 person...why got such rules?? stupid.
i called jeslyn and she was sleeping that time.
i think she still sleeping although she answer my phone.
then today when she saw me online she ask me did i call her last friday.
i say ya cause want to call her out.
she say she forget everything except i called her.
she totally forget what i said and what she answered.
i was like..... what the.... really speechelss.
she that day some more can ask me where am i, doing what and together with who.
when i ask she weather wake up already or still in the dream she still can answer me she woke up.
never mind... next time we go sing k again.
cause now only i know malacca also got karaoke box. hahahaha...

i think my parent not very happy with my result although i get A in my math.
i think it is because of physic result.
they should feel happy because i get A and if i maintain A in the final i surely pass this sem easily.
whatever....
last weekend, on sunday, i accompany my mom to supermarket and buy some grocery. after that we went back home.
after lunch, my mother together with my sister and brother sat in the living room and relaxing.
then we all talk and chat.
my mom says she wants to be our friend, if not we will not tell everything to her.
there are sure to be a gap between us...i mean the parent and children.
it is hard to avoid the gap unless we were being very close since childhood.
and as for my family, we are quite traditional thinking and we will have respect-to-elder thinking.
so i think it is quite hard if we want to be as friends an talk everything.
it is for sure that we will still keep something from them.
ok...out of point.
out of my expectation, we talk quite a lot that day.
talk about everything but mostly our childhood and also about my dad. hahaha...
he was working so my mom talked about him... haha...
of course not about bad things of my dad.
just what happened in our childhood as we can't remember.
when my dad came back from work i heard my mom proudly tell my dad that we talk in the whole afternoon.
and my dad ask my mom what we talk about...
my mom just answered talk we about the past.

for me there surely still a gap between me and my parent.
there are still some things that they can't accept and have different thinking as me.
if we can't agree each other sure will create some argument and dissatisfaction.
i rather keep it to myself then tell them to avoid all the unhappy things happen.
and hopefully every weekend will be like last week... huhu...

No comments: