Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

i just read something that i've shouldn't have read. and it makes me can't control my tears.
i have no idea how someone can hold a hatred for so long.
i just don't want to get into both of your problem. i don't know who's right and who's wrong. but i am sure both of you are at fault.
i don't want to get to know anything about it, cause i feel so helpless. that i should standby who's side.
why all of this every happened?! why it should happened?
i am not able to conform either of you, cause i am full of torn.
and gets to know i am not the apple of your eye, that breaks my heart into pieces... no matter how hard i tried, i will never be the apple of your eye.
she will also do the same thing as i did. but you never see it. and she will still be the best.
i should have known this since i was young......

i don't need comfort, cause i will heal myself.
sitting in a corner of dark room and cry, and i will heal myself.

No comments: