Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

pre-exam syndrom

this 2 days my brain is full of what i want to do after my professional exam.
i keep thinking about how will i enjoy my life instead i should be thinking about my notes.
totally have no motivation to study but i need to study.

keep forcing myself to read more and more and more. never scared read too much.
but i just can't control myself.

when i close my eyes my brain start to imagine other than exam.
and i can't sleep yesterday night. i wish i will not have the same problem tonight or else i will be a dead meat tomorrow morning.

please please please! i want everything of this to get over now!!! like right NOW!!!
i just can't bare a second more.
and the result will be on friday and i wish the first sentence our dean will say is "congratulation to all of you, this batch every student pass their professional exam!"
a dream again! fml fffff!

i wanted to scold bad word so much right now! damn!!!
i guess my split personality is coming out!

i wish i have the courage to jump down from 7th floor.
nah just kidding!!

No comments: