Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

random

feel so awful now. it's like a lot of stones stacking up in my heart, getting heavier and harder for me to breath from day to day...
maybe it's the haze, maybe it's the rain, maybe it's the stress.


nearly sold off my Jolin's concert tickets. but the buyer just back up in the last message.
i was happily imagine of selling off the tickets and then suddenly there is a voice in my head saying: don't think too much. you will end up not able to sell out the tickets.
wtf!
after that voice appear, i receive the buyer saying sorry he/she don't want it.
wasted my credit! wasted my time!
why my sixth sense never wrong?! never.


asked my sis to go with me, but i doubt she will.


having exam in 48 hours time i guess. i think i am not well prepared. fml!


wake up this morning telling myself today will be a good day! bullshit!


no more imagination/dream, cause my imagination/dream will never come true. it will only become an opposite situation! damn!


random post with random thoughts! please ignore me...
i'll just get better. it will heal itself. i will heal myself.

2 comments:

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

split personality sudah mau keluar...haha.. take good care, my dear. EVerything will be alright and May GOD bless you for your exam..u wil be fine and after everything it will be a relased for you.

bluestarstsl said...

i think so too! hahaha