Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I want to see you in clinical year!

When I was in the last station for OCSE today, it was Mr. AAA who is the invigilator for the station.
I have to perform upper limb motor sensory examination and I think I was able to do it quite well.

But what I wanted to say is after the exam, Mr. AAA actually ask me go over his place.
So I walk near him and he ask how's my pro-exam, is't ok so far?
I say that I am not very sure about it.
He say: don't worry! OSCE will help you. you did very well! And, I say thank you.
The most important thing is he says: I want to see you in clinical year!!
I was so touched when I heard this!!! It was so encouraging!!!
I say I hope I can go clinical year too!
Then he say: don't worry! you do very well today!

I am very looking forward to learn from him! I really hope I can go to clinical year.

Thank you very much Sir! Your words touched me!

1 comment:

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

see, gal...u can do it, if u believe in urself. It others ppl, believe in you, u shall believe in urself too.. you gonna rawks your clinical year! trust me!!!!... =)