Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

friends forever

i abandoned my blog few days again. tomorrow is saturday and i don't need to work...

something i need to blog today... something that touched me and make my heart melt.

today just as usual i went to work this morning and then came back in the evening. my mom work night shift today and my sis went to tuition. i teach my bro study as he will be having monthly test next week. around 9.30pm my mom came back and she saw there is a letter on the tv table... she is the one who always check there as she always receive letters and bills.

then she took up a blue letter and i didn't notice at all as i sit facing back to her. my bro suddenly day that is my letter. i am quite surprise as i didn't thought of anyone will send me letter. i didn't try to guess is from anyone. i open that letter and found out it was a chinese new year greeting card and there is a letter inside. i open the card first to find out who send me the greeting card.

out of my expectation...it was peyyein. hahaha...
i didn't thought she will send me cards and letter. that day when we chatted online she says i can email her or phone her or even write letter if i want. but now she is the one who wrote it to me. and the chinese new year card she made out of herself... she draw it and decorate it and even create a poem for me!! it is sooo touching. i didn't thought someone will welling to make a card or even send me a card. usually only i am the one who doing all this sending card and making card. haha...

now i really can feel what's the feeling when someone did card and send to you. some more is do it themselves... that also mean that is the only card that ever appear on earth. nobody and no one will also get the same card as mine... doesn't it sound special? very very special!



Friends for life is what we are
Trough thick and thin you were my friend
Leaning on you, you gave me endless support
The strength to get up and go again...

If my heart were shattered, you'd heal it
If my heart were happy, we both rejoiced in it...

You were my best friends
Always and forever
It's been good
The best friendship ever
Never end, now and forever...

~this is the poem peyyein wrote to me!~



to peyyein:
what you wrote to me also is what i want to tell you...
i really appreciate our friendship and you as my friend.
not normal friend but best friend.
although we didn't meet for 2 years plus and when we meet last week... we were just like last time.
nothing ever change and we like don't have gap at all.
not like others of my friend... even we meet quite some times but we still feel a gap.
luckily we still like last time in our class... fooling around...
times flies and hope that your relationship will always remain the same.
i will still say the same old thing.
you can find me whenever you want...
tell me whatever you like...
i am very very proud and willing to be the one who know how to make you laugh and finish your sentences before you did so...
i am really lucky...
i feel very lucky to have a friend like you.
this si what i am searching for and i failed many many times.
but even though i failed many times but i still believe there are real friendship in this world.
and now i met one. i will really keep it in my heart forever and ever and plus a day.
i don't have such a talent like you to create poem for you.
or be romantic giving surprise for you.
i only have simple words and sentences that make you understand right after your read it.
always remember that there will be someone standing right beside you when you need her.



the letter peyyein wrote to me!


the hand-made chinese new year card.


message on the card.


everything from peyyein and is all hand-made....include the envelope.

No comments: