Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

life

i will post in english in this post...
not really what i want because i like to write in chinese more....
i have no choice... i reformat my laptop again and this time i don't know what cause my laptop to hang and lag so seriously. the shop just reformat it and i have to pay RM50 to reformat only.
they didn't install chinese input for me some more. make me very very frustrated.
earn my RM50 and didn't install chinese input for me. really no use.
my friend call me to take to shop and call them to input for me. but it is so much trouble, i need to pay for the parking and my petrol and don't know they will charge me any service charge or not.
i am thinking of learn to reformat myself....if can...
then i won't spend so much and more easy for me. i can put whatever i want.
no more trouble and no more complain.

went to interview for a job yesterday.
a small kindergarten at malim.
just want to fill my time in this long long holidays.
really don't know what to do and i already grow with mushroom and fungus although i just stay at home for around 10 days.
didn't thought i can get the job so fast.
they want me to start work from next monday.
i think will not be a difficult job for me.
playing and teaching with kids. kinda fun...
i not very sure with the pay as i didn't really ask about it.
at first the organiser want to pay me per day then i ask weather they pay by month.
if pay by day is RM30 per day.
working hour is from 7.45am to 5.30 pm. is quite a long time but much more better then working in supermarket which have to stand and serve customer whole day.
she asked me what is my expectation about the pay.
surely i very clever and won't answer like i expected thousand per month.
i just say around RM600-800.
she very happy with my answer and say very reasonable.
feel very proud of myself... hahaha
maybe she will see my performance. if i perform very good then i will get higher pay.
better don't have high expectation about the pay.
i just want to fill my time and my holidays.
and i shouldn't be so materialistic.

went out with pey yein and christine today.
i spent around 1 hour to find pey yein house. she really stay in jungle. haha...
she stay at batu berendam and i really don't know that place at all as i seldom go there.
i solute myself just base one what peyyein told me on phone this morning and i can reach until there. hahahaha... really very happy i can find my own way. even got a few times i turn into the wrong junction. but i still manage to go back the right direction.
after that we go to christine house to fetch her and together we go to mp.
yeah..mp again. we walked and walked and talk until we round whole mp. then we cross over the road and go to megamall.
there we round and round again. didn't really shop as i don't have the feeling to shop.
met a lot of people working part time after stpm.
met doreen which i didn't like at all. totally don't like. she is still the same old her. still so irritating and causing people to dislike her.
then we went back to mp to had lunch in pizza hut. sit there eat and talk.
after that i send them back home. and i manage to stop by and visit peyyein house.
although know her for quite some times but i didn't went to her house before.
this is the first time i ever step into her house.
she has a very lovely garden full with flowers, ponds with fishes and even fruits and vegetable. hahaha... very lovely home.

today really make me remember back a lot our old time in secondary school.
very happy and friendly.
although we didn't meet for a very long time, more then 2 years, but we are still the same we were. still as funny and friend as before.
like nothing ever change.
time fly and passed so fast.
didn't even realize we already didn't meet for 2 years.
hopefully our friendship will not stop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..so funny..live in jungle..hahahaha...why so hate doreen meh...haha..

bluestarstsl said...

really very very very what. hahahaha...
very jinkak right.
but i memang like this one la. haha...
since last time already like this la